Monday, October 1, 2012

Sept 24, 2012


 Yep, we got to go to the temple as a mission on thursday. It was awesome of course. I've been studying the Law of sacrifice this week since then. Pretty interesting stuff. The temple pres. talked to us in the chapel session about some stuff that really piqued my interest.
  We had another baptism this weekend of another polygamist back ground girl. She packed the chapel as well. It was a great service.
 You nailed it right on the head with my companion ha It's been difficult going from VERY experienced to no experience. It's been tough to get people to take the necessary steps but the Lord is blessing us. And he's blessing ME with patience. Yep, Ben is about to change a whooooollleeee lot.
 Give melissa a big hug for me and tell her i love her. And everyone else too but especially her. I'll definitely fast and pray for andy and kayla still too.
 I really hope it all works out that we can all go to the temple. That'll be so awesome.

Well sorry this is so short. Life is great and we're tearin it up my last couple weeks. Tell dad i love him and thanks for his email, i printed it out. Love you! 
  Elder spurlin  

No comments:

Post a Comment