Monday, October 1, 2012

July 30, 2012


Hey mom,
  I'm gonna be kinda quick tonight. To answer some of your questions, i'm fairly excited to leave. I'm just kinda mellow about it because i love where i'm at but i will love training a new missionary in Ephraim also. I'm gonna go up there to cover all the YSA work at snow college. It should be really really fun. You're right though, i'm excited to have a set bed time again. My new companion and i are never going to bed late that's for sure ha. 

I'm kinda nervous about the training aspect of training. Last time i trained my problem was that i hated to take time to explain things, i just wanted to get them done and be successful. I've changed alot since then so we'll see how that goes. My goal is to work in such a way that for every transfer after our two together, he'll look back to his first two as the bar that needs to be matched. I've developed some endurance for missionary work being an assistant and i want to help him develop that too.

We had 3 baptisms this weekend. I got to baptize a south carolinian :) Who would have thought in Utah of all places. Totally random. Then another girl elder Hawkins and i actually met when we were together 9 months ago named kenzie was baptized, then kasey from Florida was baptized tonight. It was a great weekend. We are really good friends with all three of them and it's gonna be really sad to leave them all. 

That's about all i can think of to say tonight, we're gonna go home.
 Love ya,
  Elder Spurlin  

No comments:

Post a Comment