Thursday, July 12, 2012

June 4, 2012


Hey mom,
 I'm glad everything is good. Hooray new nephew!  I'm glad the zone conference went well! and that they liked the alfredo. If you see elder Brown again tell him i said hi and so does his mom. I told her before i left richfield i'd tell him if i ever saw or talked to him. That's neat that he's in Rock Hill . Yeah i don't know who the other elder was. I don't have much to report on tonight. We were out of our area on exchanges up to price and richfield for two solid days this week but we were still able to make the best out of the time we did have here. There's lots goin on with transfers coming up again soon and stuff. We've already started figuring those out, plus elder Brown and I get to make all the arrangements and organize the missionary side of the manti pageant (talk about a headache)... Yaaayyyy.... haha Other than that, we're going to the temple tomorrow for our p-day! That's about the most exciting thing.. Huh. Yeah, well, that's about it. we're gonna go home and go to bed. I love you! I'm definately going to go ahead and start praying for aunt mindy and uncle jim and grandma and papa to come to the home coming. And tell Tyler congratulations! That's awesome. Love you!
 I'll write more next week i promise

No comments:

Post a Comment