Friday, April 27, 2012

April 3, 2012

There were a couple of weeks where Jeremy didn't write much or wrote only for family, so here is the next one to be shared:


Hey mom/dad/everyone else,
  Yeah i basicaly don't even know what to say.. I'm so tried..  In this past week i've gotten the least ammount of sleep i think i ever have consecutively, conducted meetings i didn't even know existed, taught college kids spicificaly about why we need to not smoke marijuana, and been happier then i've ever been. Boy howdy there's alot of work to be done. Most of it is still going over my head but i'll get it all eventually. More falls into place every day.
  I'm glad you loved conference so much mom. Living my dream :)  It was such a good conference though. I'de share some thoughts but i'm not even gonna try. I'm WAY to tired to think deeply.
 We're gonna go look at suits tomorrow. I'll get a good one. I'm gonna get fitted first and see what sizes i need and everything cause its changed. Thank you thank you thank you.
 I've already experienced this past week how the Lord qualifies whom he calls. I was shocked how quickly that happened in small ways. Lots of little things happened that shouldn't have necessarily happened and i knew it was the Lord helping me. Pretty neat. If i didn't know before i know now, all will be well.  I don't really have much else to say. I'm really tired and I love you all very much.
      Elder Spurlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment